Editors are the power sources for the Journal of Genome Research and Genetic Therapies. Editors ought to be responsible for the peer-review process and the content of the journal. Editors should handle the peer-review process for all assigned manuscripts, give suggestions on the acceptance or rejection of a paper.
Below are some guidelines for editors:
- If the assigned article is out of research interest or might be busy with other responsibilities, he/ she can directly intimate to the editorial office within 48 hours for his/her busy commitments. So, the editorial manager can assign the article to other editor members for speedy processing.
- Editors should review at least two manuscripts per month.
- Editors are supposed to convey their view regarding the manuscript whether it falls beneath the scope of the journal or not.
- Rapid response from Editors is very important to maintain the proper time constraints.
- Editors are appealed to submit articles to the journal to release an issue within the preferred time.
- Always we welcome ideas and suggestions from the Editors.
- An editor should take the final decision regarding the article acceptance or rejection.
- Follow us on social media and participate actively in the conversations.
- If you change University, Institution, Hospitals, etc. send your updated CV.
- Decision making should be ideal and accurate so that the writer cannot blame the editor and the editorial office.
- The decisions of the Editorial Board must never be partial by any external feature, (i.e. the origin, nationality, race, gender, ethnicity, religion or political views of the author).